The Summer Stage
Time & Location
About the Event
Kids ages 5-10 are definitely going to want to get in on this two week adventure in acting, dancing, and singing. At the end of their workshop, they'll have the opportunity to show their friends and family what they've learned. The following camps are open for enrollment:
The Summer Stage
FULL / Alice's Adventures in Wonderland / 9am-12pm (6/14-6/25)
Lion King, kids / 9am-12pm (6/28-7/9)
Robin Hood / 9am-12pm (7/12-7/23)
Fairytale Rap / 9am-12pm (7/26-8/6)
Depending on the restriction status of live theater, performances may only be available via live stream and video.
$200 / camp
FAMILY DISCOUNTS: Buy TWO registrations for one camp and get ONE FREE!
Natalie Quilici - Natalie spent 25 years in the Bay Area dancing and entertaining the masses. After receiving her undergrad at San Jose State, she went onto produce the first site-specific dance festival in the South Bay, and transitioned her career to creating. Ranging from competitive dance to choreographing weddings, she graduated from Cal State Long Beach with honors for choreographic composition. She serves The Stage by focusing on highlighting individual strengths and ensemble storytelling.
Tamie Rogers - Ms. Rogers (BA Vocal Performance) is an established performing arts professional with roots in both the Bay Area and the Pacific Northwest and currently music directs for William Jessup University. She is a multiple SARTA Elly Aware winner for both acting and musical direction and owns and operates her own arts and education studio in Lincoln, CA.
COVID precautions we are taking to keep your children safe
Our /camps/workshops will look a little different as we attempt to create the safest environment possible during the COVID era. The following procedures will be in place:
- All staff, volunteers, and participants will be temperature and symptom-checked prior to entering the building each morning. Anyone with COVID symptoms and/or a temperature greater than 100 degrees will not be allowed to participate.
- All participants will be required to arrive wearing a face covering. Face coverings will be kept on throughout the day. Plastic face shields (provided by The Stage) will be used for the final performance.
- We will practice social distancing to the extent possible. Social distancing restrictions will be eased for a limited duration for certain activities throughout the day.
- All staff, volunteers, and participants will be required to wash their hands upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer will be available as well.
- Our facility will undergo a complete cleaning and sanitization each day, and high-touch surfaces will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- The overall workshop size will be limited to 30 students, and the students will generally work in groups of 10 or fewer.
- Some activities will be conducted outdoors to maximize fresh air access.
It is important to note that while we are taking diligent steps to reduce the possibility of COVID-19 transmission, we cannot eliminate this risk.
Please help us by ensuring your child is prepared for the workshop each day:
- Perform a symptom self-check of your child before you leave home. Your child should not attend if they are displaying any of the COVID symptoms, have a fever, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Send your child with everything they need, including a face mask, extra hand sanitizer, water bottle, sunscreen, and clothes appropriate for being outside, including a hat